Exporting A Quiz/Test
- From the source course, head over to the course’s control panel, click Course Tools, then click Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Click on Tests.
- Locate the test desired for exporting, click the dropdown arrow next to its name, click Export to Local Computer.
- A ZIP file will be downloaded. This ZIP file contains all data needed to import a quiz and does not need to be unzipped or any changes made. This file can be used directly to import.
Importing a Quiz Test
- From the course’s control panel, click Course Tools, then click Tests, Surveys, and Pools.
- Click the Tests link.
- Click the Import Test button.
- Click Browse My Computer.
- A new window will open. Locate and select the exported test file on your computer, click Open.
- Click Submit. You will receive an email notification when the import is complete. To make sure the test has imported properly: go to control panel > course tools > tests, surveys, and pools, then click Tests. Your imported test should now be listed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.