Embedding Videos into a PowerPoint
A Student, Faculty, or Staff Member would like instructions on how to embed a video into PowerPoint.
The user has important content that needs to be included in a presentation from either a video saved locally on their computer or from the web.
Embedding a local video:
- In Normal view, click the slide that you want the video to be in.
- On the Insert tab, click the arrow under Video, and then click Video on My PC.
- In the Insert Video box, click the video that you want, and then click Insert.
Embedding a video from the web:
- In your web browser, locate the video you want.
- Copy the URL of the web page from the Address bar of your browser.
- Switch back to PowerPoint and select the slide where you want to place the video.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Video > Online Video.
- In the Online Video dialog box, paste the URL you copied in step 2.
- Select Insert.
Please sign in to leave a comment.