Welcome to the Password Support Center,
Once you have your security question added, you can use the Self-Service Password reset feature at anytime you need to reset your password by following these steps:
*If you prefer video, please scroll to the bottom of this page*
1. Navigate to https://login.usa.edu and click on “Need Help Signing in?” at the bottom and select “Forgot Password?”
2. Enter your Email or Username
3. Enter the code sent via SMS text to your mobile number on file with the University.
4. Enter the ““Forgot Password?” answer you previously established.
5. Enter your new password according to the University guidelines provided.
After logging in to the Okta Dashboard, in the settings section of your profile, you can also reset your password, change your security question, and view/update the mobile number we have on file that is used for the password reset code. Please contact us at email@example.com or through the Virtual Kiosk for questions.
As a note, your password will never expire.