Kaltura Video Assignment Submission
There are no such thing as shareable links for kaltura
Instructions for students on how to add a Kaltura video to an assignment.
- Click on the assignment link.
- In the “Assignment Submission” section, click Write Submission to show the text editor.
- In the Message area, click + to add content. If you do not see the + button click the three dots in the top right to display all rows of icons.
- Click Kaltura Media.
- In the pop-up box, you can either click Select next to an existing video from your My Media or click Add New to upload or create a new recording.
- Once back on the assignment submission page, click Submit. A submission receipt will be sent to the submitter’s email.
Kaltura Video Discussion Board Submission
Once you create or upload videos to your Kaltura My Media, you can add your videos to discussion board posts in Blackboard. These steps will also work for Journals and Blogs!
- In Discussion Board, select the discussion forum title.
- Click Create Thread.
3. In the Message area, click + to add content. If you do not see the + button click the three dots in the top right to display all rows of icons.
4. Click Kaltura Media.
5. Next to the media you want to add to your post, click Select.
6. Complete your thread post and click Submit.