Add a USAHS Email to an iPhone or iPad
A Student, Faculty, or Staff would like to receive USA.edu emails to their personal iOS device.
The user would like to conveniently access emails from anywhere using their personal iOS device.
On your iOS device, select on the App Store icon. Type “Microsoft Outlook” in the search box to find the Outlook for iOS app.
- Select the “Microsoft Outlook” app in the search results, select “Get”, and then select “Install”:
- Sign in with your Apple ID, or create an Apple ID if you don't have one.
- After the app is installed, select Open:
- Select “Get Started” on the home screen:
- On the “Get Notified” screen, select the options (email, calendar invitations, etc.)in which you would like to be notified.
- On the “Add Email Account” screen, enter your Office 365 email address and select “Add Account”:
- The Outlook app will detect if your account is hosted by Office 365. On the Office 365 sign-in screen, sign in to your mailbox.
- On the “Sign in” screen, type your USA.edu email address and USA.edu email password and select “Sign in”:
- On the screen requesting access to device information, select one of the options provided.
- On the “Add Another Account” screen, select one of the options provided.
- Review the screens that describe the Focused Inbox, Calendar, and Attach Files features.