Remote Password Reset
Changing your password requires you to be connected to the USA network. To set your password from a remote location, you will need to first connect to the USA VPN.
NOTE*** Change your password at least a day before it expires to keep from getting locked out.
- Find the Cisco AnyConnect icon in your task tray (lower right corner)
- Right Click on the icon and select Open AnyConnect
- If you see USAHS Employee VPN in the window, click Connect. If not, enter “vpn.usa.edu” and click Connect.
- Enter your USA username and password and click OK.
- The VPN will connect. You should now see an icon with a lock on it.
You can now change your password by pressing “Ctrl-Alt-Delete” and choosing the Change Password option.
Please sign in to leave a comment.