- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
1. Close all Internet Explorer windows.
2. Open a new Internet Explorer browser, then click Tools > Internet Options. (If you don't see this, press the Alt key to show the menu bar.)
3. In the General tab, under Browsing History section, click Delete.
4. In the Delete Browsing History window, select the check boxes for Temporary Internet Files and website files and Cookies and website data. If you have saved any Pearson sites as Favorites, clear the check box for Preserve Favorites website data.
5. Click Delete.
How to clear your cache/cookies:
1. In the top right, click the Hub icon (looks like star with three horizontal lines).
2. Click the History icon (looks like a clock), and then select Clear all history.
3. Select Browsing history, then Cookies and saved website data, and then Cached data
and files. Click Clear.
4. After the "All Clear!" message appears, exit/quit all browser windows and re-open
- Click the menu button. and select Options. ...
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data. ...
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page.