1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you don't see this button, you're on the latest
4. Click Relaunch
1. Click the Start button.
2. Click Settings.
3. Select "Updates & Security.
4. Click "Windows Update"
5. Click "Check for updates" Windows 10 will connect to Microsoft and check for any updates.
If they are found, they will be installed and you will get the latest version of Edge.
Microsoft updates Internet Explorer using its Windows update feature. As long as
you are regularly installing the latest Windows updates from Microsoft, you should
have the latest version of Internet Explorer. If you do not have Windows automatic
updates enabled in Windows 8 and earlier versions, you need to update Internet
Explorer on your computer manually by following these steps:
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Click on and open the Windows Update utility.
3. In the left navigation pane, click the Check for
4. You can choose to install all available updates
or select the updates you want to install.
Mozilla Firefox should automatically download updates
and prompt you when they are available to install. To
verify that your version of Firefox is the latest or update it
manually, follow these steps:
1. Open the Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Click the Open menu button in the upperright corner of the screen.
3. In the menu that appears, click
the Help option at the bottom.
4. Select About Firefox.
5. The window that appears will automatically
check for updates and show you the current
version of Firefox. If an update is available, you
can click the Update to [version number] button
to install the update, where "version number" is
the latest version of Firefox.