USAHS Email for Android
These instructions are to facilitate Students, Faculty, and Staff of the University of St. Augustine to add their USA.edu email to their Android smart phone
The user would like the convenience of having their emails accessible from an Android application.
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to the “Google Play Store” and type “Microsoft Outlook” in the search box. You can also use the “Google Play Store” search widget to search for the app.
- In the search results, select the “Microsoft Outlook app”, and then select “Install”:
- Select “Accept” to accept the access agreement:
- When the installation is complete, select “Open”:
- When the app opens, select “Get Started”:
- On the “Add Account” screen, enter your USA.edu email address and select “Continue”:
- Enter your USA.edu email password and select “Sign in”.
- Review the screens about the Focused Inbox, Calendar and Attach Files features. That’s it. You’re done!
Article is closed for comments.