- The first time you sign into an Okta enabled application (Blackboard, Dayforce, Everfi, etc.) you will be asked to set up multifactor authentication. You will need to register both an Authentication app and SMS authentication as a secondary source in case you lose access to your authenticator. Click Setup under Okta
- After selecting your device type, click Next.
If you do not have an Authentication app like Okta Verify, Duo, or Google Authenticator installed on your mobile device, please download and install Okta Verify to your mobile device. This app is available on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. If you are unable to install an authentication app, please connect with IT support in our Virtual Kiosk for alternate configuration.
- Open the authenticator app you have installed and scan the provided QR code to add this account. Click Next once added to the app
- Enter the six-digit One Time Passcode displayed on the authenticator app and click Verify.
- You will be taken back to the first screen and will need to click Setup under SMS Authentication. Enter your phone number and click Send code. Enter the code and click Verify.
- You will now be redirected back to the original application you attempted to access.
Please sign in to leave a comment.