- How to use MFA SMS for VPN
- Cisco AnyConnect
1. Open Cisco AnyConnect and click "Connect"
2. When connecting, for the username, use just the first part of your email rpirchio instead of firstname.lastname@example.org and type your password. Click "OK"
3. Enter "1" for SMS and click "Continue"
4. You will be asked to enter your cell phone number. Do so and click "Continue".
5. You will be sent a text with an authentication code. Enter the text code in the "Answer" field and click "Continue".
6. Enter "0" and click "Continue" to complete the logon.
VPN should now be connected.
Please sign in to leave a comment.