- Need to convert a PDF file to a Powerpoint Presentation
- Student or Faculty/Staff
Adobe offers an online service to convert PDF files to a Powerpoint Presentation (among other free converters).
- Navigate to https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/pdf-to-ppt.html
- Click "Select File"
- Navigate to the file you want to convert. Click "Open"
- Your file will upload and convert
- When the conversion is done, you will be presented a download screen. Click "Download" to download your converted file.
For other Adobe Online tools, visit https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online.html