Adding the University Calendar in Outlook Web Application
Faculty or Staff member would like to add the University Calendar to their Outlook web application.
This is to help the user stay up-to-date with all University dates, such as holidays, the start and end of term, and other major dates.
- Log into https://outlook.com/usa.edu with your University email and email password.
- Click the Calendar icon in the bottom left to view your calendar:
- Click Add calendar on the left side of the screen:
- Select Add from directory option on the left side of the new pop-out window:
- (1) Search and (2) select University Calendar, (3) select where it should be added (typically to My Calendars), and then (4) click Add:
Please sign in to leave a comment.