Your CORE ELMS account will be created for you and your initial username and password will be sent to your usa.edu email address. You should receive the initial email from email@example.com containing username, password and other instructions to set up your account in early March.
Resources & Training
Brief videos on how to use functions in your CORE ELMS account can be found on CORE’s Student Help Videos page. You may find additional resources in the Document Library of your CORE ELMS account.
Here are a few helpful videos to get started:
Entering student requirements: https://vimeo.com/797750520/cfa38a4d44
Entering zip codes and setting preferences: https://vimeo.com/797745670/6cc256ed04
Entering hardship forms: https://vimeo.com/797751398/2115c81de3
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have technical questions related to your CORE ELMS account. You can find the name and email address of your primary point of contact by clicking Help Center in your CORE ELMS account.
- Do I submit Fingerprint results to CORE?
- Answer: No, do NOT submit fingerprint results to CORE. CastleBranch is still the platform for Background Checks, Drug Screens and Fingerprints. Please log into your CastleBranch account to submit the required documents.
- I am a student preparing for a clinical/fieldwork rotation. What if I have already entered part of my documents or medical records to Exxat? Do I have to re-upload all of those to CORE?
- Answer: Yes, if you have an upcoming clinical rotation, you will need to upload copies of any documents in the Exxat "Required Documents" folder to the "Student Requirement" section in CORE. Please complete this task by the end of the Spring 2023 term.
- I am an incoming student. Where do I upload my documents?
- Answer: You will not get an Exxat invitation. Please look for the email from CORE in early March. Submit your documents to CORE once you have set up your account.
- When will CORE be available to students?
- Answer: CORE will be ready to receive documents in early March 2023.
Please sign in to leave a comment.